Tuesday, March 31, 2009

25 Perfect Songs

The last couple weeks I've been making a list of perfect songs. In my opinion, they don't make music any better than what is listed below...all these songs come pretty close to tie-ing for the number one spot.

Against my better judgement, I've also included YouTube links for all the songs. This is especially bad news if you haven't heard the song before because: A) Seeing the people singing these songs on your first listen can be distracting, and B) Some of the versions aren't as good as the album versions.

But, you have to give the people what they want...I'd I knew you'd be too lazy to do your own research for these songs. So, enjoy...argue with me...suggest other perfect songs...I love all of you...

2 comments:

Brett said...

The Jackson 5 just made my night...featuring Tommy Smothers!

I can't really argue with much here...you know how I feel about the Avett Brothers.

Brett said...

Jeff Buckley's cover of "Grace" is perfect. Also "Atlantic City," but I'll respect the one-song-per-artist rule. "Can't Get Next to You" isn't my favorite Temptations song...but that's a tough call.